Thursday, December 3, 2015

In A New Place

Hello... how are you?

A lot has changed since my last post!  For starters, I moved to Wisconsin in August and took a job working for American Girl.  I wear a variety of hats there including corporate retail support and working in the creative studios where I do merchandise prepping/styling and set design for photo shoots.  I sold my house in MI (finally) and moved on with my life.  It was a very much needed and long overdue change.  Needless to say I am thoroughly enjoying life in a new place and in a new role.

With the holiday season upon us, we are very busy at AG so I've been working a lot.  Until just a few days ago, I'd not done any doll painting.  I needed time to get adjusted to my new life here in WI and all that comes with transitioning.  I did finally get a small area in my apartment set up for painting and will be listing a few dolls in the next few days (hopefully) as time allows.  Here's a sneak peek at a few:




I'll try and post links to the auctions when they're live.

No comments:

Post a Comment