Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Whew!

I've been juggling about 15 restorations, including a few reroots, over the last 2 weeks with 16 more to come.  It's been great!  I took some time to rework my dining room, which means that there is no longer a dining room, but more of an extension of my studio.  Actually, scratch that.  The (former) dining room is now my painting studio and my office/studio is now my office/photography studio.  It's nice keeping them separate.  I like having things designated in one place now for painting as opposed to having to haul it all out of plastic bins and then having to put it all back away again.

I am also going to start offering a "bonus referral" program to those who have services done.  This program will offer 10% off (1) service for each new customer that purchases a package off of my Ebay listings or through the blog.  The new client with have to buy at least $20 worth of restoration services and they must mentioned their referrer at the time of order.  But there is no limit to the amount of 10% offs that you can qualify for.  As long as you refer new people to me and they purchase services, you get the discount.

As for some of my most recent work:




No comments:

Post a Comment