Monday, December 29, 2014

New Look


It's a new look to the blog! 

(Insert kazoo sound effects and thrown confetti here.) 

After several requests for commissions and many wanting more information about the process, I've finally hunkered down and made this happen! Things will be added as I figure out details on how to add/edit the bells and whistles, but, for the most part, this is pretty much how it's going to be layed out.  I have to say, I am quite pleased with the overall look and streamlined feel to it.

Some of the biggest changes I made include creating separate pages (in links available along the top of this page) which offer information about prices for my restoration services along with details about the process.  Also, I've made it so that there is only one blog posting up at a time.  However, you'll still be able to access older posts by clicking the Archive links to the right side of the page.

If you want to receive updates as soon as I post things, feel free to insert your email address in the "Follow By Email" area near the bottom of the page and you'll be notified as soon as postings are, well, posted.  And if you have any questions about anything, you can contact me directly by using the "Contact Me" area down below.

I have plans to add a Big Cartel shop link for painting services and other doll related items that I create and don't want to bother with listing on Ebay.  Those will probably be doll photography prints and the like.  Still looking into getting that account set up.

Thank you so much for your continued support and interest in my doll artistry endeavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment