Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Reworkin' It

Over this past weekend a wild wind of creative energy flew into my house and I got busy makin' stuff again.  I painted.  I painted somethings that I'd been wanting to try my hand at for a while and some things that were presented to me anew.  These are the results:

I painted a Darci stand and reworked several pairs of shoes.  I'd grown weary of the same old silver shoes and wanted something different to showcase the several outfits that I have.  So, I went for it and am very happy with the outcome!


Most of the time I have these dolls tucked neatly away in storage bins... safe from dust and cat hair.  But, once in a while, I take those bins down and fuss with the dolls.  It's actually quite a stress reliever for me and I enjoy gazing at these beauties each and every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment