Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Keep On Keepin' On

Worked on finishing up several more commissions this weekend and sent them all on their way to their respective owners.  Here are the results:







A bit of a mixed bag as some were just touch-ups and some were complete custom repaints.  Now that these girls have been done, I've started on several dolls I've had for a good long while that need some major tlc.  And by tlc I mean having noses, toes and fingers rebuilt.  I'll be sure to post before and afters of that major reconstructive "surgery".  Should be pretty miraculous! 

2 comments:

  1. These are quite nice, but I'm curious why you changed the shape of the #1's lips? It looks like she had very nice lips to begin with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lips change depending on what the customer requests to have done on their dolls. That's the reason for the fuller/different lips on some of these dolls.

      Delete