Sunday, June 15, 2014

Then There Were Bears



(Click the pic and it will expand for you. Note: for an online version, click here.)

Well, there it is.  The first of 3 articles I've written for Jones Publishing this Summer.  Even though I know they will be published, finding the magazine waiting for me in the mailbox takes my breath away a little bit.

I do enjoy writing and being able to take the photographs myself as opposed to having to hire someone was a major bonus (thank you art school education!).  It's been a bit since I've appeared in print.  I used to write for Barbie Bazaar and Miller's Fashion Doll magazines a while back (both publications are no longer in print).

I'm very pleased with how this article turned out... and looking very forward to having the other two articles show up in my mailbox to surprise me, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment